This e-book is regarded as one of the most valuable tools someone in the legal industry can have. Whether you are a recruiter, recruiting coordinator, hiring partner, or prospective law student, having a concise assessment of what each law school has to offer will give you an edge over your competition.
The 2010 BCG Attorney Search Guide
gives you complete, accurate information on each of the Top 50 law schools. It is the only reference e-book that offers the best and most current information about law schools based on rankings provided by the 2009 U.S. News & World Report
guide as well as law students, faculty, admissions offices, registrars’ offices, websites, the ABA-LSAC Official Guide to Approved Law Schools
and the NALP Directory
Become informed about the grading and ranking systems for the nation’s Top 50 law schools! The 2010 BCG Attorney Search Guide will also provide you with a greater, more objective understanding of what it means to work for the journals and law reviews at various schools.
The 2010 BCG Attorney Search Guide to America’s Top 50 Law Schools
Number of Pages : 457 pages
- Comparative reference information on the top U.S. law schools.
- An explanation of the grading systems used by America’s Top 50 law schools.
- Information about each school’s publications.
- Information to help guide potential employers in making informed hiring choices.
- Information on each school’s faculty, average class size, academic honors and awards, moot court and clinical programs, entering class GPA and LSAT scores, and past law school employment statistics, as well as a few facts that convey the overall atmosphere at each school.