The purpose of a resume is to get an interview. And a well turned-out cover letter matching the resume is sure to charm the employer with your personality as well as your skills. Resume Truths: 12 Important Articles to Perfect Your Resume
teaches you how to create an interview-winning resume by describing what to say and how to say in your resume.
A powerful and performance-based resume is very significant to make you stand out from the mob of competitors and win your dream job. Resume Truths: 12 Important Articles to Perfect Your Resume
reveals the secrets of writing an interview-winning resume for professionals.
Resume Truths: 12 Important Articles to Perfect Your Resume
includes answers of several FAQs like
Number of Pages: 48 pages
- How should I introduce my resume?
- What should I include in my resume profile?
- How should I highlight my accomplishments?
- Where do I place my education details â€” at the top or at the bottom?
- Should my resume be chronological or functional?
- What happens if I lie on my resume?
- What are the strategic keywords to be used in a resume?
- How do I market my resume?
- Should I include a personal interests section in my resume?
- Is it necessary to include an objective section in my resume?
- What additional sections might I want to include in my resume?
- How do I address potential red flags and weaknesses in my resume?